Sunday, December 26, 2004

Welcome... an Explanation

This is the original first post to Get Out of my Head, which is available in its Spanish original versionfrom August 1th right here . All post published between now and January 1th will be, unless otherwise noted, translations from the original Spanish post published between August 1th and December 12th. Sorry about any confusion generated by this.


I guess an explanation is in order.

A few months ago I started a blog called La Hoguera de las Necedades, where I later invited a couple of friends to collaborate. Even when La Hoguera has no restrictions about content and/or format, it's quite clear that it is no longer a personal blog. It's been almost a month since last I posted something over there, and the main reason for that it's that I haven't been in a sharing mood lately.

I still have a sense of uneasiness about it, but I decided to start this new blog as an alternative for venting more personal thoughts that wouldn't necessarily be of interest for anybody else. So, odds are I could write practically about anything in here. Personal stuff, opinions and ideas on different subjects, quotes from books and movies, lyrics to a song. Whatever it's going on in my head and need a way out could end up here.

This is not a public blog. It's not listed anywhere. So, if you're reading it, odds are:
a) You are close to me in a way, so I decided to share it with you (if this means anything to You I'm not sure, but WTH);
b) That You are close to someone close to me and he/she decided to share this with You (for wathever the hell that could mean); or
c) You found it out of luck, by accident or chance (Yay!, lucky, you...)

So, after this explanation I can only give you one simple warning.

Expect nothing. Be ready for anything.

No comments: